There are professionals (Scientist, researchers, etc.) that need a community for news, information and to collaborate. We built just that.
Here are some features that I am proud to include in this project:
– Fully Github(ed). We created a fantastic workflow with github.io that help front-end and backend developers collaborated seamlessly.
– Bootstrapped – We have built Bootstrap project many times before but we took one step further by integrating Github, Jekyll and Bootstrap to create a seamless workflow.
– PraticleJS – We love this plugin. Will be using it more in future project.http://americanheartassociation.github.io/mah/membership.html#join_membership
– New Brand – Did you notice the logo is live font? We even complete it with a web UI Kit to help future developer make changes to the site.
– Email – We even revamped the email to make it more appealing…not to mention Responsive to Mobile.
I believe that any front-end developer should figure out the best workflow for his team. I think I have the perfect workflow for front-end through this project.
Backend: Oracle ATG, Oracle UCM
Front-end: Jekyll, Bootstrap, Particle JS, Github.io., AngularJS (mobile app)